Positive affirmations for everyone:
- I was not created accidentally.
- I was created for a good purpose.
- My destiny depends on the decision I make good or evil; therefore, I shall strive to make good decisions that will never cause arm to anyone including myself.
- I was not born to be condemned.
- I am not a failure though I am not the best at everything I do.
Positive affirmations for Christians:
- I am a child of God (Jn. 1: 10)
- I am a branch of the true vine, and a conduit of Christ’s life. (Jn. 15:1, 5)
- I am a friend of Jesus (Jn. 15:15)
- I am justified and redeem (Rom. 3:24)
- My old self was crucified with Christ and I am no longer a slave to sin (Rom. 6:6)
- As a child of God; I am a fellow heir with Christ (Rom. 8:17)
- I have been accepted by Christ. (Rom. 15:7)
- I have been made complete in Christ (Col. 3:1)
That’s it for now.
May God’s peace be with you.